Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Domestic BlissWIMB

Domestic BlissWIMB

Do you and your other half regularly use the lavatory in front of one another? Would you, for instance, brush your teeth while your wife defecates - or vice versa?

Each to their own, of course. I make no judgement about this sort of thing. My curiosity was piqued by this rather ham-fisted painting

3415.jpg

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Do you and your other half regularly use the lavatory in front of one another? Would you, for instance, brush your teeth while your wife defecates - or vice versa?

Each to their own, of course. I make no judgement about this sort of thing. My curiosity was piqued by this rather ham-fisted painting

3415.jpg
    Having kids does make the sanctity of the bathroom a fair bit trickier to uphold

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    No.

Good man, a. Despite what I said, I absolutely am judging people who do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Having kids does make the sanctity of the bathroom a fair bit trickier to uphold
    It doesn't mean you have to live like you're in prison, though, m.

It doesn't mean you have to live like you're in prison, though, m.
    Did you actually participate in the bringing up of your children (or child) at all? Sometimes you talk as if the whole business is utterly alien to you.

A prison is EXACTLY what it is like.

3415.jpg
    No, and the sort of people who do are utter savages.

Unless they're German, in which case the defecation is probably called 'foreplay'.

3415.jpg
    I occupy my own private quarters, from which women are denied entry. Which all works very well
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Did you actually participate in the bringing up of your children (or child) at all? Sometimes you talk as if the whole business is utterly alien to you.

A prison is EXACTLY what it is like.
    Just because you have used the birth of a child as an excuse to let your standards of decency and civilisation slip, m, it doesn't mean everyone has to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    No, and the sort of people who do are utter savages.

Unless they're German, in which case the defecation is probably called 'foreplay'.
    I couldn't agree more. Look at that ****er in the picture. he's got socks on, but no pants around his ankles, meaning he's stumbled in there naked from the waist down barring socks. Dirty ****.