Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When the raspberries want to protest about stuff, they really ought to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It used to be known by chaps of my acquaintance as 'getting your steel wings'
    In that case, I've certainly got my "plaster-of-Paris wings".
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    In that case, I've certainly got my "plaster-of-Paris wings".
    Was she in traction?

Was she in traction?
    No. Though I doubt it would have changed much even she had have been hwoarr:
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. Though I doubt it would have changed much even she had have been hwoarr:
    Although the correct answer was 'She was when I'd finished with her - Phwooooarrrr!'.

Although the correct answer was 'She was when I'd finished with her - Phwooooarrrr!'.
    Right.

Yeah, tellingly the hot chicks in wheelchair pictures on google all seem to be library shots (ie fake raspberries). The real wons all look pretty gopping.

But seriously, they could use amputee war veterans. Everyone likes an amputee war veteran. They immediately have our sympathy.
    Double leg amputee ladies offer some remarkable sexual possibilities, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Double leg amputee ladies offer some remarkable sexual possibilities, of course.
    As B says, it's all about the marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    macca.jpg

Indeed.