Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When the raspberries want to protest about stuff, they really ought to make sure

When the raspberries want to protest about stuff, they really ought to make sure

they send out their more photogenic representatives rather than the really alarming and off-putting wons like this effort. C'mon, it's basic PR, guys. You can't win hearts and minds while looking like Gollum's girlfriend.

CjUVelXXAAAoghE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    they send out their more photogenic representatives rather than the really alarming and off-putting wons like this effort. C'mon, it's basic PR, guys. You can't win hearts and minds while looking like Gollum's girlfriend.

CjUVelXXAAAoghE.jpg
    A certain unattractiveness rather comes with the territory though, I suspect. Otherwise, what are they protesting about. I mean, isn't the whole point of the thing that they *don't* look like Heidi Klum?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    A certain unattractiveness rather comes with the territory though, I suspect. Otherwise, what are they protesting about. I mean, isn't the whole point of the thing that they *don't* look like Heidi Klum?
    Yes, but there's the more photogenic end of the disability spectrum and then there's just plain scary-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Look.. We've all had to accept the Paralympics.. What more do they want

Yes, but there's the more photogenic end of the disability spectrum and then there's just plain scary-looking.
    Something like this, perhaps? A coy glint in her eye that may or may not be permanent facial paralysis.

65440954.jpg

CjUVelXXAAAoghE.jpg
    He's a bit:

Attached Images Attached Images

Oh, yes? Pic?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    Something like this, perhaps? A coy glint in her eye that may or may not be permanent facial paralysis.

65440954.jpg
    I think she's cripping it up for the camera

65440954.jpg
    One can't help but wonder where the paralysis begins.

65440954.jpg
    Would you though, M?