Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Morata :cloud9: :cloud9:

Morata :cloud9: :cloud9:

And in an interview with Spanish publication AS, the 23-year-old was asked whether joining an English club would be a good move.

“There are some offers from England that are tempting, not only by the contract. I think for my characteristics the Premier League would also be a great destination,” he said.

“I’m not saying that you want me to go to Juventus, a team that I can only speak well of. I say going to the Premier League would not be a step backwards.

“With what I have learned in Italy, if I have the chance to learn something more in England I think it would make me a more complete, better player.

“I am 23 years old and what I want is to progress, play, and learn from the best.”

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    And in an interview with Spanish publication AS, the 23-year-old was asked whether joining an English club would be a good move.

“There are some offers from England that are tempting, not only by the contract. I think for my characteristics the Premier League would also be a great destination,” he said.

“I’m not saying that you want me to go to Juventus, a team that I can only speak well of. I say going to the Premier League would not be a step backwards.

“With what I have learned in Italy, if I have the chance to learn something more in England I think it would make me a more complete, better player.

“I am 23 years old and what I want is to progress, play, and learn from the best.”
    Why ?

£51 Million is the reported fee. Laugh Like ****.

Scored an incredible 12 goals in 47 games for Juve last season, abo****ely dwarfing that useless lump Giroud's 24 in 54.

What's the fuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking View Post
    Scored an incredible 12 goals in 47 games for Juve last season, abo****ely dwarfing that useless lump Giroud's 24 in 54.

What's the fuss?
    You have to remember that Rich has to be a tedious **** every summer and bang on about one player every day until that player signs for us, or more likely Chelsea or City

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Rich tedious ****
    No way a conservative Berni/Sir C offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Headgear - Wannabe viking View Post

What's the fuss?
    You have to bear in mind that many of those appearances are from the bench. But anyway, it's all about potential. If it doesn't work out we can move him on in 2/3 years for £30million.