Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread

Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread

Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread :baghdad:

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread Must not click on Game of Thrones thread :baghdad:
    I think you're safe.. Burnley pretty much confirmed that **** all happened..

I had a feeling that might be the case after the last couple of episodes

I had a feeling that might be the case after the last couple of episodes
    The absolutely worst bit (and this isn't really a spoiler) is that Queen Margaery doesn't do the Naked Walk of Atonement.

I think we can all agree that the thing would have been greatly improved by a five minutes of a naked Natalie Dormer.

How annoying - that she doesn't do it not that you mentioned it. Just didn't have the energy to watch it last night