Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love a European Cup final. Oh yes.

I love a European Cup final. Oh yes.

And they're even better now they're on a Saturday.

That chap Koke can play a bit, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I only saw the second half of extra time and pens. Enough to realise what a **** Pepe is though (as if I didn't know)

Your mum can play a bit, imo.

Top players failing to even hit the target from the penalty spot = Atleti ****ers, I reckon. It seems to me that that Simeone fellow needs to live in a world without Real Madrid and Barcelona in it.

Good morning, by the way.

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Top players failing to even hit the target from the penalty spot = Atleti ****ers, I reckon. It seems to me that that Simeone fellow needs to live in a world without Real Madrid and Barcelona in it.

Good morning, by the way.
    And a very hearty good morning to you, old chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I only saw the second half of extra time and pens. Enough to realise what a **** Pepe is though (as if I didn't know)
    Is there a more repulsive **** in world football than Pepe? Indeed, with Pepe, Ronaldo, Ramos and Marcello in its ranks, is there a more revolting team in world football than Real Madrid?

Two foreign teams I don't care about kicking a ball about? Not for me, Clive.

Is there a more repulsive **** in world football than Pepe? Indeed, with Pepe, Ronaldo, Ramos and Marcello in its ranks, is there a more revolting team in world football than Real Madrid?
    He has tough competition from Ramos. Busquets from Barca would be up there but perhaps the fact that he is a very good player saves him from being quite as despicable as the others

Ronaldo is to be excused, I think. He bears the burden of being the best player at the biggest club with so much grace as can be reasonably expected.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Two foreign teams I don't care about kicking a ball about? Not for me, Clive.
    It's great. A magnificent occasion, usually two great teams, massive stakes and none of the stress of caring who wins.

I just like football, I suppose. As a spectacle.

Says a Nigel Farrage wannabe.

God Bless the EU to protect us from hypocrites like you.