Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Adebayo Akinfenwa available on a free.

Adebayo Akinfenwa available on a free.

Good Islington boy, younger than Zlatan, proven Wembley winner, as mobile as Giroud, some fans would only need to remove the R from their old Adebayor shirt...
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Good Islington boy, younger than Zlatan, proven Wembley winner, as mobile as Giroud, some fans would only need to remove the R from their old Adebayor shirt...
    I'm not interested unless he costs eighty million quid, to be honest.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I'm not interested unless he costs eighty million quid, to be honest.
    So easy to spend other peoples' money isn't it
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

So easy to spend other peoples' money isn't it
    On other people? Certainly. Or are you suggesting part of the deal would involve him doing my work and chores for me? Run my hounds perhaps or polish my car? Cut the grass?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Mobile? Another pie nosher who makes Shrek look slim. But good at pens and would probably increase our squad's ***** envy quotient.
    Calceus major subvertit

Even your flob stinks of garlic

If you're at a party and can't work out who is the weirdest most geeky person there it's probably YOU

Is that really his first name? Saw the end of the game yesterday. Who on the planet would dare confront him for wanting to take a penalty