Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Bank Holiday ****ers. I see kicker are linking us with that

Bank Holiday ****ers. I see kicker are linking us with that

Rodriguez chap at Wolfsburg. Can he play left wing as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    In our team, sure.

Main thing is though, he is very good at penalties
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Not a fan tbh. And this is utter bull**** in regards to Monreal who is a far better defender imho

Rodriguez, who has already tallied 36 caps for his national team, would be considered an upgrade on either of those players.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not a fan tbh. And this is utter bull**** in regards to Monreal who is a far better defender imho

Rodriguez, who has already tallied 36 caps for his national team, would be considered an upgrade on either of those players.
    If we're selling Gibbs and Rodriguez is available for £19m then i i suppose he won't cost that much on top of what we get for Gibbs. Maybe Arsene would like a decentish backup rather than sign a kid, although whether he'd want to come and play second fiddle is another question.

England looked good yesterday. Pacey back row

If we're selling Gibbs and Rodriguez is available for £19m then i i suppose he won't cost that much on top of what we get for Gibbs. Maybe Arsene would like a decentish backup rather than sign a kid, although whether he'd want to come and play second fiddle is another question.

England looked good yesterday. Pacey back row
    Good point - seemed like we were after a youngster but quite right that he would be a decent addition to the squad.

Mate of mine has been raving about Harrison all season - thought he was excellent yesterday. But more a 7 than 6 as is Clifford. Guess they could both play either side of Billy. But fantastic performance without some key players - impressed by the finishes as much as anything - Watson and Burrell scored tries you'd expect England to come up short with. Shame about Ford's kicking

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Good point - seemed like we were after a youngster but quite right that he would be a decent addition to the squad.

Mate of mine has been raving about Harrison all season - thought he was excellent yesterday. But more a 7 than 6 as is Clifford. Guess they could both play either side of Billy. But fantastic performance without some key players - impressed by the finishes as much as anything - Watson and Burrell scored tries you'd expect England to come up short with. Shame about Ford's kicking
    Nowell had a good finish in the final as well. We've good really good depth at the minute. We could probably put out two teams that would win the Six Nations

yep - pretty poor effort from Wales but very impressive from us. You think that this time last year we would have said Lawes and Launchbury would be our second row for years and were one of the best pairings in the world. Now they are backup - though did you see Woodward had Otoje at No 6 is his dream line-up