Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Oh jesus Christ I despise that oily **** so deeply I believe it may be consuming my

Oh jesus Christ I despise that oily **** so deeply I believe it may be consuming my

soul. My wife asked why he hadn't taken one yet and I said "Oh he'll have put himself right at the end so there's more chance of him popping the winner, ripping off his shirt and claiming the victory for himself.

A deplorable, despicable, detestable ****.

And what of Ronaldo?
    'Seems that I was busy doing something close to nothing
    But different than the day before'

'Met a dwarf that was no good, dressed like Little Red Riding Hood'

'Now you're unemployed, all non-void
    Walkin' round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd'

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    soul. My wife asked why he hadn't taken one yet and I said "Oh he'll have put himself right at the end so there's more chance of him popping the winner, ripping off his shirt and claiming the victory for himself.

A deplorable, despicable, detestable ****.
    There's an argument, though, that you do want your best player to take the last one, as there's likely to be more pressure on that one than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    There's an argument, though, that you do want your best player to take the last one, as there's likely to be more pressure on that one than the others.
    You defend the indefensible M. And would you deny an old man a loathing so intense and pure he no longer even requires food to survive? My burning hatred is all the nourishment I need.

You didn't happen to hear the fat mancunian ****er Ollie Holt this morning? Said something I could agree with for once. That M'reen-ee-oh, far from drawing all attention to himself to protect his players, is simply a narcissistic *****.

*might not have used the word ****, but would have if he hadn't been talking on't radio.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    A very strong argument, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbette Chapman - aged 15 View Post
    You defend the indefensible M. And would you deny an old man a loathing so intense and pure he no longer even requires food to survive? My burning hatred is all the nourishment I need.

You didn't happen to hear the fat mancunian ****er Ollie Holt this morning? Said something I could agree with for once. That M'reen-ee-oh, far from drawing all attention to himself to protect his players, is simply a narcissistic *****.

*might not have used the word ****, but would have if he hadn't been talking on't radio.
    See, to me, the one you should be hating is Messi. Ronaldo, I mean, I know, ex-united and all that. And the wink, and the oil and gayness. I can't find it in my heart to hate all that. Also, clearly I prefer Real to Barca. Real Madrid historically was the fascist team, the team of Franco, and I find much that's appealing in that.