Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oi, Sir C! Have you heard of this place?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I take it you mean the lads in the Nugent and your mate in Westerham?
    Exactement, t'as raison mon petit chou-fleur.

I take it you mean the lads in the Nugent and your mate in Westerham?
    Now I come to think of it, though, even Westerham's too far to go for pizza, really, isn't it? From yours, I mean?

Ultimately, there's only so good pizza - even really good pizza - can actually be.

Now I come to think of it, though, even Westerham's too far to go for pizza, really, isn't it? From yours, I mean?

Ultimately, there's only so good pizza - even really good pizza - can actually be.
    Well, in a very real Townsend style, we're very often in and aroudn Westerham, so it suits; however, I agree that as a dining destination d'ici, c'est trop loin.

Franchement, quand j'ai besoin de pizza, il faut manger le pizza maintenant, car en dix minutes, je vais desirer quelquechose d'autres.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I used to live with a girl in Ramsgate.

She wasn't worth it. Nothing would have been worth it. Ramsgate in 1985 :shudder: Like Tirana-On-Sea
    Sounds quite romantic when you put it like that

The Jorge
    I woke up in Maidstone, once. With literally no memory of how I'd got there and unable to remember my bed-mate's name.

Still, he was nice about it.
    ¡Ole! __________

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well, in a very real Townsend style, we're very often in and aroudn Westerham, so it suits; however, I agree that as a dining destination d'ici, c'est trop loin.

Franchement, quand j'ai besoin de pizza, il faut manger le pizza maintenant, car en dix minutes, je vais desirer quelquechose d'autres.
    Any reason you're speaking French? Est-il si Jorge ne ​​peut pas comprendre?

Bien sur, c'est pour garder les secrets!

Pas devant les enfants, si tu preferes.

The Jorge
    Je comprends très walkman pot de chambre portmanteu bien merci