Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Just went to Mesut's favourite Turkish for lunch in Golder's Green

Just went to Mesut's favourite Turkish for lunch in Golder's Green

**** me, no wonder the **** looks so lethargic.

Also...grilled quail kebabs

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    **** me, no wonder the **** looks so lethargic.

Also...grilled quail kebabs
    Christ almighty, he's not one for integrating and honouring his host culture, is he?

Not only does he spit in the eye of his adoptive homeland by renouncing Wurst and all its works and sticking to the dubious delights of the kebab-botherers, he then does the same to dear old Blighty, which has offered him nothing but welcome and succour

****ing immigrants.

I go there very often. I've even seen Ozil in there in the "VIP" section.

He tends to enter and leave via the rear entrance
    Last edited by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez; 05-27-2016 at 01:28 PM.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Christ almighty, he's not one for integrating and honouring his host culture, is he?

Not only does he spit in the eye of his adoptive homeland by renouncing Wurst and all its works and sticking to the dubious delights of the kebab-botherers, he then does the same to dear old Blighty, which has offered him nothing but welcome and succour

****ing immigrants.
    Precisely - you wouldn't catch me here for instance
    http://www.foodhunter.de/little-lond...l-in-muenchen/

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Precisely - you wouldn't catch me here for instance
    http://www.foodhunter.de/little-lond...l-in-muenchen/
    la, say it ain't so

****ing immigrants.
    Unacceptable imo. And he's probably not pulling his weight in terms of paying duty on alcohol.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Unacceptable imo. And he's probably not pulling his weight in terms of paying duty on alcohol.
    If he's hanging out down the kebab shop, I wonder where else he spends his leisure time, eh? In the madrassa, is it?

If he's hanging out down the kebab shop, I wonder where else he spends his leisure time, eh? In the madrassa, is it?
    I wonder what he'll look like with a proper Allan beard?