Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I won two tickets to England Slovakia yesterday! Anyone got any Lyon recommendations?

I won two tickets to England Slovakia yesterday! Anyone got any Lyon recommendations?

/good places to get pissed?

INGERLAND INGERLAND INGERLAND!

I'm going to shave my head.

Yes; don't eat for about a week before your visit.

Oh, you're going for the football?

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post

"Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Ingerland are playing in Lyon?

You can't avoid good food in Lyon, it's endemic. The traffic is ****ing awful,though.

The best bit about Lyon is when you leave on l'Autoroute du Soleil, and about 10 minutes out of town you hear the first cig allies and know you're in the south at last.

Nah St Etienne staying in Lyon.

JAMIE VARDY'S AVIN A PARTY BRING UR VODKA AN UR CHARLIE.

JAMIE VARDY'S AVIN A PARTY BRING UR VODKA AN UR CHARLIE.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I think Bocuse has had his day. His food stopped developing in the 90s. If I were you I'd avoid the top end, Michelin-starred Lyon scene and eat a bouchons, where you will get the best of traditional Lyon cuisine.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I think Bocuse has had his day. His food stopped developing in the 90s. If I were you I'd avoid the top end, Michelin-starred Lyon scene and eat a bouchons, where you will get the best of traditional Lyon cuisine.
    Yeah that was my initial feeling - I want gratin and tartes. Not micro herbs.

And beer, lots of beer.

Yeah that was my initial feeling - I want gratin and tartes. Not micro herbs.

And beer, lots of beer.
    This is a famous one I've been to. It was magnifique.

http://www.danieletdenise.fr/en/rest...enu-set-meals/

I used to live in St Etienne, for a short while. There was a very good bakery. Can't remember where it was or what it was called but fantastique baguettes. Try them all and you'll probably find it.

I got offered tickets for the Russia game and that one on Weds. £115 each which is OK but flights are £350.

**** that.