Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Office Drama: The overzealous courier type just fell down the stairs in the office.

Office Drama: The overzealous courier type just fell down the stairs in the office.

He has been hit for 6. he's milking it. arrived at 11:55

The drama in the office today is amazing. 12pm deadline for pick up now he's on the floor with paramedics to send important travel documents.

The woman who needed to send the document is in tears.

Now who can blame who here. The package is now too late but he's injured on the office property. Though I think the stairs belong to building management. I suppose if he accepted the document before 12 it's his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He has been hit for 6. he's milking it. arrived at 11:55

The drama in the office today is amazing. 12pm deadline for pick up now he's on the floor with paramedics to send important travel documents.

The woman who needed to send the document is in tears.

Now who can blame who here. The package is now too late but he's injured on the office property. Though I think the stairs belong to building management. I suppose if he accepted the document before 12 it's his fault.
    Any claret?

We once had a chap collapse in the office and pretend to be unconscious. He soon woke up when the first aider started unpacking the defibrillator, though

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Any claret?

We once had a chap collapse in the office and pretend to be unconscious. He soon woke up when the first aider started unpacking the defibrillator, though
    Nah he seems fine imo apart from acting all dizzy sitting up against a wall but moaning about his shoulder., Probably making sure that he can milk the reason it's being late.

I am just carrying on with my work.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nah he seems fine imo apart from acting all dizzy sitting up against a wall but moaning about his shoulder., Probably making sure that he can milk the reason it's being late.

I am just carrying on with my work.
    He's probably after doing a claims direct job imo. You'll be getting a call from an ambulance chaser, you mark my words.