Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Poor Arsene. He must be gutted this morning.

Poor Arsene. He must be gutted this morning.

It's just not fair.

Why? Wha'gwan?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Why? Wha'gwan?
    Mourinho's officially got the Yanited job

Arsene will never beat him, will he? It's a jinx, hex, or, if you will, curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

I would be very surprised and disappointed if someone as rational as Arsene thought like that.

Mourinho beats us because his teams are generally better. That's all.

I would be very surprised and disappointed if someone as rational as Arsene thought like that.

Mourinho beats us because his teams are generally better. That's all.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/...20160527109149

I'm mystified by the pictures of him holding up a United shirt, I must say. Is he planning to turn out for them as well?

Generally, though, his arrival pretty much makes Old Trafford Mordor, doesn't it?

I'm mystified by the pictures of him holding up a United shirt, I must say. Is he planning to turn out for them as well?

Generally, though, his arrival pretty much makes Old Trafford Mordor, doesn't it?
    Oh yes, it will at least be comforting to be able to hate them again.

Of course, the whole thing is set up for a grand denouement to Arsene's career, as he battles Mourinho for the title and achieves redemption on the final day of the season when he lfts the :trophy: once again.

He beat him in the Community shield, Whilst a friendly I feel this was the start of his Chelsea meltdown

Kronke buying more shares?

I think that is upsetting to all of us.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

It's just not fair.
    No worries. Apparently only four managers have won the English top flight with two different clubs. And that's in around 120 years or so.

Mourinho will be Wenger's bunny from now on
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."