Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AWIMB I was shat on this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's supposed to be lucky, I believe.
    Wasn't when it happened for me. It was The Day The Car Broke Down two years ago and I was waiting for an hour outside a garage for a wossname snatch vehicle pickup thingumajig to take the car to the dealer who would then take several weeks and about a thousand of my sterlings to fix it.

Mind you, one breakdown & nasty repair bill in 11 years of active service for the generally trusty old steed isn't bad going really. :touchwood:

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Wasn't when it happened for me. It was The Day The Car Broke Down two years ago and I was waiting for an hour outside a garage for a wossname snatch vehicle pickup thingumajig to take the car to the dealer who would then take several weeks and about a thousand of my sterlings to fix it.

Mind you, one breakdown & nasty repair bill in 11 years of active service for the generally trusty old steed isn't bad going really. :touchwood:
    Of course it could have been much worse, and it may have been the luck of the bird **** that kept the bill down to one, cool, large.

My old Ma used to say, 'Sometimes it takes one cross to break a bigger one.' Of course, I had **** all idea what she meant then, and still don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I got out of my car at work and walked to the shop to buy some stamps. At some point on that journey, a bird (I assume) crapped brownly down my shirtfront. I didn't notice it until I'd been sat down at my desk for 10 minutes and now have a bit wet patch on my chest where I've had to clean it off.

So that's been a good start to the day.
    Seems to be a lot of this going about lately. Happened to me a few weeks ago.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I got out of my car at work and walked to the shop to buy some stamps. At some point on that journey, a bird (I assume) crapped brownly down my shirtfront. I didn't notice it until I'd been sat down at my desk for 10 minutes and now have a bit wet patch on my chest where I've had to clean it off.

So that's been a good start to the day.
    Hang on, I think we've all been a little remiss in not mentioning this classic of the genre.

I was half expecting this to be some sort of bizarre sex ritual. Imagine my disappointment to learn that it was an actual bird
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman