Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AWIMB I was shat on this morning.

AWIMB I was shat on this morning.

I got out of my car at work and walked to the shop to buy some stamps. At some point on that journey, a bird (I assume) crapped brownly down my shirtfront. I didn't notice it until I'd been sat down at my desk for 10 minutes and now have a bit wet patch on my chest where I've had to clean it off.

So that's been a good start to the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I got out of my car at work and walked to the shop to buy some stamps. At some point on that journey, a bird (I assume) crapped brownly down my shirtfront. I didn't notice it until I'd been sat down at my desk for 10 minutes and now have a bit wet patch on my chest where I've had to clean it off.

It's supposed to be lucky, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's supposed to be lucky, I believe.
    I fail to see how having the contents of some bird's guts all over my nice blue shirt can be construed as 'lucky'.

This sort of thing shouldn't happen to a chap. It's undignified.

The Jorge

:cloacawimb:

It sort of feels better than it being just ****, then you think about it and realise it's basically just everything and that, if anything, it's worse.

My worst experience with this is quite spectacular: I was invited to watch Arsenal train - the good lot not the ****ing muptards we have today. For some reason the meeting point was London Zoo - we were to have a q&a after the training session with four Arsenal legends (and for once that title fits - Kenny, Bob, Frank and Charlie ) It was a freezing cold January morning as i got there and something hit me from such a great height that the entire arm of my coat was covered in **** - I had to take the coat off and spend the entire day in the freezing cold watching the likes of Quincy muck around and pretend to be footballers without a coat on. On the plus side watching Dennis Bergkamp train is better than watching a million other footballers play

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    :cloacawimb:

It sort of feels better than it being just ****, then you think about it and realise it's basically just everything and that, if anything, it's worse.
    It just felt like a metaphor for life, j. You're feeling sunny and confident and then, out of nowhere, you get shat on from a great height.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    My worst experience with this is quite spectacular: I was invited to watch Arsenal train - the good lot not the ****ing muptards we have today. For some reason the meeting point was London Zoo - we were to have a q&a after the training session with four Arsenal legends (and for once that title fits - Kenny, Bob, Frank and Charlie ) It was a freezing cold January morning as i got there and something hit me from such a great height that the entire arm of my coat was covered in **** - I had to take the coat off and spend the entire day in the freezing cold watching the likes of Quincy muck around and pretend to be footballers without a coat on. On the plus side watching Dennis Bergkamp train is better than watching a million other footballers play
    So, given that it was the zoo, was it some sort of exotic bird that crapped on you? That at least would have the virtue of exclusivity.

By Tories, shovelled up by Labour

So, given that it was the zoo, was it some sort of exotic bird that crapped on you? That at least would have the virtue of exclusivity.
    Indeed - wish I knew which one, but then again looking up probably wasn't advisable at the time

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    By Tories, shovelled up by Labour
    And here we are, we three, perhaps the last island of beauty in the world