Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This year's Chris Samba

This year's Chris Samba

When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fùckers even more.

The one thing that might give that story credibility is the journo - well known that Arsenal spoon feed him info. Whether that's because of ST renewals or that there is something in it is another matter....

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Is he doing a Shakin' Stevens impression there?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Hang on, so we've signed one £30m player and are "poised to swoop" for a £20m+ centre half and a £35m+ striker? One has to wonder whether Gazidis has tied Arsene to a chair and is doing a bad impression of his voice whilst speaking to the world's agents.

That said #spine

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Is he doing a Shakin' Stevens impression there?
    Not wearing double denim so not a good one imo
    Northern Monkey ... who can't upload a bleeding Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red N White Army View Post
    The one thing that might give that story credibility is the journo - well known that Arsenal spoon feed him info. Whether that's because of ST renewals or that there is something in it is another matter....
    Actually i'd say that makes it more likely to be *******s. Him and John Cross seem to always run the same stories with **** info.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokster View Post
    Not wearing double denim so not a good one imo
    No, that was the Napoli kit from a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Hang on, so we've signed one £30m player and are "poised to swoop" for a £20m+ centre half and a £35m+ striker? One has to wonder whether Gazidis has tied Arsene to a chair and is doing a bad impression of his voice whilst speaking to the world's agents.

That said #spine
    If we buy lots of players, we'll sell lots, won't we?

I tell thee now, if we sell our lovely Theo and Alex Oxwotsit I will be distressed.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    If we buy lots of players, we'll sell lots, won't we?

I tell thee now, if we sell our lovely Theo and Alex Oxwotsit I will be distressed.
    I think Theo's cooked his goose with us, but Arsene clearly loves OX. Morata essentially replaces #welbz for now, Xhaka replaces Arteta and Flamini (as I explained yesterday) and Koulibaly will probably free up Chambers to be back up rightback. I'd imagine, if we got those three, that'd be us done for marquee signings, leaving us to concentrate on some youth/backup acquisitions.

Interested to see whether Gibbs hangs about, I think he should though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I think Theo's cooked his goose with us, but Arsene clearly loves OX. Morata essentially replaces #welbz for now, Xhaka replaces Arteta and Flamini (as I explained yesterday) and Koulibaly will probably free up Chambers to be back up rightback. I'd imagine, if we got those three, that'd be us done for marquee signings, leaving us to concentrate on some youth/backup acquisitions.

Interested to see whether Gibbs hangs about, I think he should though.
    I don't really understand what sort of player Oxtail Chambermaid is supposed to be. I don't dislike him (he has a funny face, after all), I just don't really get him.