Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Arsenal Granit

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    This is just anti swiss prejudice. I know your game.
    Have you ever met one? Ghastly people. Like Germans but with all the fun, humour and human warmth removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    His Youtube showreel is almost mesmerically boring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbsL0ZufGs
    I managed about 18 seconds.

He's a long ball wizard
    There has to be a catch
    With our longball wizard we're gonna win the match

The Jorge
    Have you ever met one? Ghastly people. Like Germans but with all the fun, humour and human warmth removed.
    I used to go out with an Italian one. After she met my familiy once I airily asked her when I would meet hers.

"They wouldnt like you so you wont" was the answer.

Fair enough really

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I used to go out with an Italian one. After she met my familiy once I airily asked her when I would meet hers.

"They wouldnt like you so you wont" was the answer.

Fair enough really
    I have been treated well with my new Italian family.
    They treat me as part of it. Which I am now technically. Very hospitable, last time I was over they even put the Arsenal game on the tv when they had a big family dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I managed about 18 seconds.

He's a long ball wizard
    There has to be a catch
    With our longball wizard we're gonna win the match
    Yup. That succession of long passes goes on for about three minutes. Then he starts doing other scintillating stuff like... collecting the ball from his back four.

That said, I've often wondered what a Gilberto show reel would look like. Basically, just him not giving the ball away set to some inspirational music.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    You laugh, but these days I hardly know. It appears that each player now has a specific task for which he is suited, and that is the only thing he can do. In my day we were just footballers.
    Johann must be spinning in his grave. It's as if Henry Ford has redesigned football for maximum productivity.

Yup. That succession of long passes goes on for about three minutes. Then he starts doing other scintillating stuff like... collecting the ball from his back four.

That said, I've often wondered what a Gilberto show reel would look like. Basically, just him not giving the ball away set to some inspirational music.
    On the other hand .. "Swiss national manager Ottmar Hitzfeld once dubbed him the "well-hung Schweinsteiger". Which should keep the dressing room happy.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

He did say it was just, b

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    On the other hand .. "Swiss national manager Ottmar Hitzfeld once dubbed him the "well-hung Schweinsteiger". Which should keep the dressing room happy.
    Now I've got an image of a miserably hung Schweinsteiger in my head.

Now I've got an image of a miserably hung Schweinsteiger in my head.
    bsessedwiththecock: