Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I’m being charged £2,000 a year to be insured to drive a Ford ****ing Focus Estate

[QUOTE=Monty92;4113858]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Earning "big numbers" lets you live modestly in London, rather than extravagantly out of London. That's the trade off - you get to stay in London.
    How much did you pay for your Park Lane residence?

'London'

Au Pair, innit.

£130 a week.

Downside, they live in your house and eat all your ****ing food.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    #fashlogic101
    I tell you Jorge. I am a changed man. I am very sensible now. If I started earning over the magical 6 figures mark I would not change my lifestyle for at least 2 years. and pocket the extra money away then would try to purchase a house with a very sizable deposit and not having a mortgage hanging over me for a very long time. This way I would get the rewards later. Now if your high paying job demands you to be in a situation to have to pay this huge child care cost it's a shame. but you have to give and take.

But if you are not on such a big salary and can't afford 2k a month on childcare you find another way of working it out.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4113863]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

How much did you pay for your Park Lane residence?

'London'
    Yes, with Hampstead Heath literally at the end of my road, Clive, how dare I claim to live in London

[QUOTE=Monty92;4113867]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Yes, with Hanpstead Heath literally at the end of my road, Clive, how dare I claim to live in London
    You live in the 'burbs, mate.

[QUOTE=Monty92;4113867]

Yes, with Hanpstead Heath literally at the end of my road, Clive, how dare I claim to live in London
    you can move to other areas and still have the benefits of central London. it takes 25 minutes to get to my house to Moorgate by train.

The Jorge
    You pair of gauche mother****ers, seriously. You can tell neither of you are gentlemen.

[QUOTE=Monty92;4113867]

Yes, with Hampstead Heath literally at the end of my road, Clive, how dare I claim to live in London
    Bites. Every. Time.

[QUOTE=Sir C;4113868]
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

You live in the 'burbs, mate.
    Highly desirable 'burbs, all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    You pair of gauche mother****ers, seriously. You can tell neither of you are gentlemen.
    Would you kindly explain to whom you are referring, j?