Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I知 being charged 」2,000 a year to be insured to drive a Ford ****ing Focus Estate

I知 being charged 」2,000 a year to be insured to drive a Ford ****ing Focus Estate

**** my life hard in its A-hole, imo.

You were bragging about your six figure income the other week. So you can afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You were bragging about your six figure income the other week. So you can afford it.
    New Arsenal kit out shortly though
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    **** my life hard in its A-hole, imo.
    Damn, I paid 600 for mine.

[QUOTE=Ash;4113838]You were bragging about your six figure income the other week. So you can afford it.[/QUOTE

Oh I can afford it.

It's the 2 grand a month child care costs that are gonna give me the sore bottom.

[QUOTE=Monty92;4113852]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You were bragging about your six figure income the other week. So you can afford it.[/QUOTE

Oh I can afford it.

It's the 2 grand a month child care costs that are gonna give me the sore bottom.
    So the lesson here is not to earn more money.
    As if you were poor you'd still find a way to work things out. So lesson here earn more pay more. No point being earning big numbers

The Jorge
    #fashlogic101

[QUOTE=Pat Vegas;4113853]

So the lesson here is not to earn more money.
    As if you were poor you'd still find a way to work things out. So lesson here earn more pay more. No point being earning big numbers
    Earning "big numbers" lets you live modestly in London, rather than extravagantly out of London. That's the trade off - you get to stay in London.

[QUOTE=Monty92;4113858]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Earning "big numbers" lets you live modestly in London, rather than extravagantly out of London. That's the trade off - you get to stay in London.
    Well...Finchley, anyway.

[QUOTE=Burney;4113860]

Well...Finchley, anyway.
    I only live 4 miles away you can save even more.