Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Watching GoT yesterday has left me with nothing to look forward to (No spoilers)

Watching GoT yesterday has left me with nothing to look forward to (No spoilers)

Usually, it is a bright point for a Monday, but when I read it had been leaked early I couldn't resist.

Damn my innate resistance to the concept of delayed gratification.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Usually, it is a bright point for a Monday, but when I read it had been leaked early I couldn't resist.

I had a similar problem last week. We had a holiday here last Monday so I watched it in the afternoon - was lost for something to do in the evening. Also came on here and realised I couldn't discuss it until Tuesday. Is it a good one though, b?

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    I had a similar problem last week. We had a holiday here last Monday so I watched it in the afternoon - was lost for something to do in the evening. Also came on here and realised I couldn't discuss it until Tuesday. Is it a good one though, b?
    Oh, yes. There's boobs and fighting and an alarming close-up of a *****. That is as much as I'll say.

The worst of it is not being able to talk about it.

Oh, yes. There's boobs and fighting and an alarming close-up of a *****. That is as much as I'll say.

I have come to believe that you are afraid of *****es, b. It's remarkable how often you are alarmed by one. I shall try googling this issue and will advise further in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I have come to believe that you are afraid of *****es, b. It's remarkable how often you are alarmed by one. I shall try googling this issue and will advise further in due course.
    I'm not afraid of them. I just like to be braced for them to appear. I don't like them suddenly looming up at me out of nowhere like in War and Peace.

Sounds, um, interesting

I'm not afraid of them. I just like to be braced for them to appear. I don't like them suddenly looming up at me out of nowhere like in War and Peace.
    I may have found the answer; if we work together at this thing, we can end your nightmare.

"Therapy can both help to get to the bottom of the phobia, understanding the cause of it, and treat the phobia. Cognitive-behavioral and shock or exposure therapy is helpful in desensitizing people or changing the way they react to a stimulus."

I watched it as well. Great episode, probably one of my favourite ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I may have found the answer; if we work together at this thing, we can end your nightmare.

"Therapy can both help to get to the bottom of the phobia, understanding the cause of it, and treat the phobia. Cognitive-behavioral and shock or exposure therapy is helpful in desensitizing people or changing the way they react to a stimulus."
    Does this involve you showing me your *****?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    I watched it as well. Great episode, probably one of my favourite ones.
    We should start a 'spoilers' thread to discuss it.