Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Scum like Jorge confuse me

Scum like Jorge confuse me

How come when a British Soldier is mutilated in the streets of London, Hordes of them chanting death to England, Soldiers, Police etc, flag and poppy burning, calls for Sharia Law, antisemitism, multiple deadly terrorist attrocities, *****phile rape of white children, anti-western racism, clear population dominating areas all over England without integrating and not a word of critisism from the leftie loons, yet 4 or 5 Britian First members stand on a street corner with a St George's flag and the same leftie scum are foaming at the mouth screaming the usual broken record nonsense. My only conclusion is the lefties are indeed all antisemetic nonces protecting their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    How come when a British Soldier is mutilated in the streets of London, Hordes of them chanting death to England, Soldiers, Police etc, flag and poppy burning, calls for Sharia Law, antisemitism, multiple deadly terrorist attrocities, *****phile rape of white children, anti-western racism, clear population dominating areas all over England without integrating and not a word of critisism from the leftie loons, yet 4 or 5 Britian First members stand on a street corner with a St George's flag and the same leftie scum are foaming at the mouth screaming the usual broken record nonsense. My only conclusion is the lefties are indeed all antisemetic nonces protecting their own.
    Don't call Jorge scum, f, Jorge is a misguided fellow and some of his political poditions would shame a 15 year-old, but he is at bottom an amusing and entertaining fellow who - because I rather like him - I choose to believe doesn't believe half the **** he comes out with.

Now say sorry. There's a good fellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Don't call Jorge scum, f, Jorge is a misguided fellow and some of his political poditions would shame a 15 year-old, but he is at bottom an amusing and entertaining fellow who - because I rather like him - I choose to believe doesn't believe half the **** he comes out with.

We do that, don't we? It's a human frailty. Like those 1960s professors who knew what was happening, but continued to support the Sovs and worked indefatigably to poison the minds of their students; so their twisted, sick ideology became acceptable. We allowed the to operate on the grounds that they were 'misguided', and left them to retire in peace. The Greenham Common 'peace' women who would have sold our democracy for a felafel; we failed to lead them to the scaffold. We watched Benn take his 30 pieces of silver and accept him being remembered as a latter-day saint. We are soft, and too human, and our decadence will lose us everything that our forebears, who were made of sterner stuff, fought for.

Shame on us. Shame.

The Jorge
    Come on mate, that was so **** even *I* wont bite.

D- must try harder

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post

Aw, thanks b. I think.

If I admitted I didnt believe all of it then it'd ruin the whole thing.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    We do that, don't we? It's a human frailty. Like those 1960s professors who knew what was happening, but continued to support the Sovs and worked indefatigably to poison the minds of their students; so their twisted, sick ideology became acceptable. We allowed the to operate on the grounds that they were 'misguided', and left them to retire in peace. The Greenham Common 'peace' women who would have sold our democracy for a felafel; we failed to lead them to the scaffold. We watched Benn take his 30 pieces of silver and accept him being remembered as a latter-day saint. We are soft, and too human, and our decadence will lose us everything that our forebears, who were made of sterner stuff, fought for.

Shame on us. Shame.
    You're as bad as he is. And you'd both sell your souls for a felafel too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post

Shame on us. Shame.
    Well, yes, we do. Because, if our values as a society are to mean anything at all, we have to. We can't boast about our freedoms one minute and then lead peace protestors to the scaffold the next.
    What you call our decadence is surely the whole point of our system?

Oh dear. Have you been reading the Daily Mail and chatting to the odd bloke nobody likes down the pub? That is a most bizarre post on a football site - do you often go in for this dog whistle nonsense?

Agreed. Whilst I may be poles apart from Jorge politics wise.......

He is one of the good guys for sure.