Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As silver linings go, being told by your missus that her sex drive has gone, but that

As silver linings go, being told by your missus that her sex drive has gone, but that

you can have sex with other women, is pretty much as good as it gets, isn't it?

http://www.guardian-series.co.uk/lei...n_tells_hubby/

No not really. It's quite sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

Yeah, but he would have to be an actual retard to take her at her word, there. Saying that sort of thing ans confronting the reality of it are two different things and trying to plead the fact that she gave him permission on telly isn't going to cut it, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yeah, but he would have to be an actual retard to take her at her word, there. Saying that sort of thing ans confronting the reality of it are two different things and trying to plead the fact that she gave him permission on telly isn't going to cut it, I'm afraid.
    He would be better coming out and saying. Well thats nice as I've been doing it for years already. Now **** off you cund embarrassing me on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    He would be better coming out and saying. Well thats nice as I've been doing it for years already. Now **** off you cund embarrassing me on tv.
    Yes, unilaterally telling the world that you've condemned your husband to a sexless marriage is a bit off, really. His friends and colleagues are bound to take the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, unilaterally telling the world that you've condemned your husband to a sexless marriage is a bit off, really. His friends and colleagues are bound to take the piss.
    I can imagine they go away for the weekend with another couple. 'Shall I book a twin room for you then?' 'if they don't have any twins, 2 separate rooms?,

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post

It's more to do with how the revelation is handled.

I dont imagine he should go "niiiiiice" and rub his hands

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post

then has a bunch of questions
    1) can i bring girls here to the house?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post

Here's the answer