Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: This Xhaka or Kante???

This Xhaka or Kante???

This be boss's last season and rightly so I think. We need an enforcer. And I actually agree with Gary Lineker's analysis that N'Golo Kante is twice as good and half the cost.

But looks like we're getting Xhaka. I'll accept that, but not at 30+million Euro.

Now for a CF. But no way the £35-40 million on Įlvaro Morata

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    This be boss's last season and rightly so I think. We need an enforcer. And I actually agree with Gary Lineker's analysis that N'Golo Kante is twice as good and half the cost.

But looks like we're getting Xhaka. I'll accept that, but not at 30+million Euro.

Now for a CF. But no way the £35-40 million on Įlvaro Morata
    Morata is very fast.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Morata is very fast.
    So is TJ.
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fłckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    So is TJ.
    AM is a striker though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    AM is a striker though.
    Don't worry - AW will soon fix that
    When I was young and full of rage
    I hated Tottenham to the core
    But now I've reached a gentler age
    I hate the fłckers even more.

Quote Originally Posted by 71 Guns - channeling the spirit of Mr Hat View Post
    Don't worry - AW will soon fix that
    Indeed. Young Eddie there is quite right, the whole thing is a waste of money

We won't pay more than £20m for a DM. So it's Kante's apparent £19m release clause, or Xhaka's club accepting a bid which is 2/3 of their actual valuation. GLWBTPIMO