Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I'm finally over :D

Talking I'm finally over :D

Looks decent. Anyone who regularly visits forums/chat sites knows this is the standard set-up so no complaints from me.

Sad and sickened to look down the 'Last Post By' to see Berni clutter and poison the place. Makes me miss the headbanging and stomach churning modd doing it on the old forum.

Football matters.. Must admit I was wrong about how we would do. I accept a slap on the hand. No way did I think we would finish 2nd!!! Anyone see Podolski's tweet

Hello to all but don't see GSTB . Hope he's Ok and makes it over too.

Welcome back, Edmund. Do you still want us to buy Fellani?

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Looks decent. Anyone who regularly visits forums/chat sites knows this is the standard set-up so no complaints from me.

Sad and sickened to look down the 'Last Post By' to see Berni clutter and poison the place. Makes me miss the headbanging and stomach churning modd doing it on the old forum.

Football matters.. Must admit I was wrong about how we would do. I accept a slap on the hand. No way did I think we would finish 2nd!!! Anyone see Podolski's tweet

Hello to all but don't see GSTB . Hope he's Ok and makes it over too.
    Bloody palaver, wunnit.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Welcome back, Edmund. Do you still want us to buy Fellani?
    Yes

On a freebie