Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Klopp and liverpool past their peak

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

true but klopp not even learning

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Look, imagine a man who's managed Juve, Inter and Roma - not for inconsiderable periods either - and not managed to win a title. I love Claudio but his record is hardly one of serial success. If you judged him on your Klopp criteria he'd be putting out cones in Serie C2 by now, and no that isnt a car.

And, of course his team couldnt bloody defend, they have Dejan Lovren and The Ghost of Kolo Toure as their central defenders. Give him a couple of years and they'll be challenging for stuff, mark my words.
    I agree that claudio was poor before leicester but he grew up and learnt all least to win that first title you need to get teams to defend well at times. he grew up.

klopp not grown up yet. he not learning that for him to win again he got to get his teams defending in a resoanble way. his teams are far to
    easy to score against. you can,t just blame tour or loveren he are poor players. a great manager like sir alex understood you need both good attackers and defenders.
    you can,t tell me wes morgan was great before claudio but look at him now. that good managerment

klopp needs to improve but he to stubbon to change and he like rodgers won,t win anything at liverpool. he too stubbon to adapt or change. for me he past his peak and won,t bring in required top defenders to win things.
    Last edited by modd; 05-18-2016 at 11:07 PM.