Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My interest in this story doesn't really extend beyond the attractiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    She's got a massive wart
    **** her and her flat shoes in the ear.
    Your mum's got massive great fanny warts all overher....well....fanny. But men of sensitivity wouldn't shout about it

Surely the whole point of heels is that they lift the calves and thighs and add pertness to the bottom.

Are you suggesting that this is a bad thing?
    On Rich yes

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    On Rich yes
    But, you know, on a recptionist. I mean, we chaps have to shoulder the burdens of industry, we have to go to meetings and all sorts, and the tiny bit of recompense we get is staring at the receptionist's arse as she leads us to the meeting room... how can they take away even this small perk?

Surely the whole point of heels is that they lift the calves and thighs and add pertness to the bottom.

Oh, I'm a fan, aesthetically. And phwoaristically. I gather they do not always feel comfortable for the wearer, though, and I feel this should probably be taken into consideration.

I remember someone once telling me that the tie is basically an arrow pointing to the *****, so I reckon expecting me to wear one is deffo sexy jeftication

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Oh, I'm a fan, aesthetically. And phwoaristically. I gather they do not always feel comfortable for the wearer, though, and I feel this should probably be taken into consideration.
    D'you think I enjoy donning this all in one latex suit with hood and feet pieces each morning? It gets damned sweaty by lunchtime, I can tell you.

But, you know, on a recptionist. I mean, we chaps have to shoulder the burdens of industry, we have to go to meetings and all sorts, and the tiny bit of recompense we get is staring at the receptionist's arse as she leads us to the meeting room... how can they take away even this small perk?
    I assumed that's why we have a marketing department

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Oh, hang on - So I am not required to wear a suit to work, then? Perhaps I'll wear an MCC blazer and slacks instead.

It's quite right that an organisation would want their receptionist to appear to fit a certain image, for goodness sake.
    Would you not be allowed to wear an MCC blazer and slacks to work?

Strikes me as reasonably tidy or whatever the requirement would be. Thankfully I work in an environment where no such rules are enforced.