Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: New Stone Roses single being released at 8pm tonight

New Stone Roses single being released at 8pm tonight

although I suspect it'll be tosh

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Is that the little monkey lookin' fella that can't sing?

The Jorge
    Plotting the curve from 1989 via 1994 to 2016, I'd suspect it will be roughly as good as the Venga Boys' later work

Of course it will be tosh. They've produced one and a third decent albums in their entire career. Why would you expect any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Of course it will be tosh. They've produced one and a third decent albums in their entire career. Why would you expect any better?
    I rather liked the guitar noodlings of thon chap Squire, but once was enough, really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Plotting the curve from 1989 via 1994 to 2016, I'd suspect it will be roughly as good as the Venga Boys' later work
    Venga out?????

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I rather liked the guitar noodlings of thon chap Squire, but once was enough, really.
    Of course. And their great album happened to coincide with me being 18, so Inloved it. However, time has made it clear that it was all downhill from there.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Venga out?????
    Perhaps, anyway I've just remembered I'm going to see them next month so I hope it's good

They had to release something new else their annual summer jaunts around large capacity events would be judged by some as nothing more than cynical money making exercises.