Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So, Newcastle, Villa and Norwich down.

So, Newcastle, Villa and Norwich down.

It's hard to imagine a top division without Villa. The day they won the league at Highbury by losing 2-0 to us (eh?) must seem an awfully long time ago to their supporters.

Mind you, the one who punched me in the face when they invaded the North Bank that day can get to ****. I hope he's crying into his piss-poor Brummie ale.

Glad to see the back of Newcastle, for them I have no affection or even a general feeling of indifference. I simply don’t like them.

They were extremely abusive to Robert Pires as he lay injured that day. I don’t forget.

Norwich? Canaries. Says it all really. **** them.

Villa? Meh I believe is the appropriate term. No loss to the PL. One horrible kit to be replaced by an almost identically horrible kit who will then go down next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by SWv2 View Post
    Glad to see the back of Newcastle, for them I have no affection or even a general feeling of indifference. I simply don’t like them.

They were extremely abusive to Robert Pires as he lay injured that day. I don’t forget.

Norwich? Canaries. Says it all really. **** them.

Villa? Meh I believe is the appropriate term. No loss to the PL. One horrible kit to be replaced by an almost identically horrible kit who will then go down next summer.
    Is it Burnley? One of our bogey teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Is it Burnley? One of our bogey teams.
    Remind me how the **** Burnley are one of our bogey teams?

:Hehe: They all are.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    It's hard to imagine a top division without Villa. The day they won the league at Highbury by losing 2-0 to us (eh?) must seem an awfully long time ago to their supporters.

Mind you, the one who punched me in the face when they invaded the North Bank that day can get to ****. I hope he's crying into his piss-poor Brummie ale.
    Nah. **** 'em. Boring, pointless club who've just been hanging around pointlessly for the last 30-odd years.

Meanwhile, Newcastle's demise is hilarious. Whatever happened to Sir John Hall's vision of a sort of Geordie Barcelona, eh?

As dear old Peter Hill-Wood apparently responded when confronted with this hubristic vision: 'Bull****'.
    Last edited by Burney; 05-12-2016 at 10:37 AM.

They have actually beaten us 30 times in 90 league games - quite the record

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They have actually beaten us 30 times in 90 league games - quite the record
    Why do I imagine you pushing your glasses up the bridge of your nose when saying that?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Nah. **** 'em. Boring, pointless club who've just been hanging around pointlessly for the last 30-odd years.

Meanwhile, Newcastle's demise is hilarious. Whatever happened to Sir John Hall's vision of a sort of Geordie Barcelona, eh?

As dear old Peter Hill-Wood apparently responded when confronted with this hubristic vision 'Bull****'.
    They won the European Cup, b - they may have mentioned a few times when they played us.

The ****s - as you rightly say, **** em

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    They won the European Cup, b - they may have mentioned a few times when they played us.

The ****s - as you rightly say, **** em
    Peter Withe, isn't it? Tony Morley, Gary Shaw? You know, marvellous.