Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yesterday I learnt that responding to your pregnant partners's observation that she's

Yesterday I learnt that responding to your pregnant partners's observation that she's

got fat legs by saying “You’re pregnant – you’re allowed to have fat legs” is not conducive to domestic accord.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    got fat legs by saying “You’re pregnant – you’re allowed to have fat legs” is not conducive to domestic accord.

Does she have fat legs, m?

I'm sorry for your trouble.

It's your fault for continually chucking babies up the poor girl. She hates you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Does she have fat legs, m?

I'm sorry for your trouble.
    She's pregnant! Your body goes to ****ing **** when you've got a human growing inside you. I see little benefit in denying this. It's not like it's due to gluttony or even bad genes. It's just what happens if you choose to have a kid.

So, frankly, **** her in the ear.

The Jorge

It's not like this is even your first time, you know the rules on this stuff.

She's pregnant! Your body goes to ****ing **** when you've got a human growing inside you. I see little benefit in denying this. It's not like it's due to gluttony or even bad genes. It's just what happens if you choose to have a kid.

So, frankly, **** her in the ear.
    It's probably the only bit you'll be granted access to for some time

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    It's not like this is even your first time, you know the rules on this stuff.
    I wasn't even being gratuitously rude. I simply assumed it would be taken as fair comment. I can hardly tell her she's never looked better with a straight face, can I?

I wasn't even being gratuitously rude. I simply assumed it would be taken as fair comment. I can hardly tell her she's never looked better with a straight face, can I?
    There's probably a grey area between "Yes, you're fat" and "You've never looked better" that you might have explored.

The Jorge
    You've not said "ewwwww, booobies!" have you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    There's probably a grey area between "Yes, you're fat" and "You've never looked better" that you might have explored.
    But that's exactly what I did. I gave her a get-out. Yes, you're fat, but you're supposed to be. That's the **** deal that evolution struck for you. So don't feel guilty or disappointed - it's all part of the circle of life.

*pats her on the arse and makes a comedy BOIIIIIING noise*