Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German clubs acting to stereotype and being very efficient in sorting their transfers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

German clubs acting to stereotype and being very efficient in sorting their transfers

out early

Dembele (the one from Rennes) to BvB

Fancy this summer will break all transfer records everyone has pots of cash, just going to a be a paucity of WC players around

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    out early

Dembele (the one from Rennes) to BvB

Fancy this summer will break all transfer records everyone has pots of cash, just going to a be a paucity of WC players around
    12 goals in the French League 28 million pounds.

Jesus ****ing wept

Supposed to be heading up to Dortmund for a game early next season - I shall report back

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Jesus ****ing wept

Supposed to be heading up to Dortmund for a game early next season - I shall report back
    He is 18 though, and it's his first season. It's bloody good.

Better than walcott's 9 though, anyway

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    He is 18 though, and it's his first season. It's bloody good.

Better than walcott's 9 though, anyway
    It's a good return for an 18-year-old, but 28million ffs, j and yes I guess that is the going rate as shown by Martial etc. You can't deny it's utter madness. An 18-year-old is hardly a grown adult and as you poignantly point out the case of Walcott shows there is many a slip between cup and lip

It's a good return for an 18-year-old, but 28million ffs, j and yes I guess that is the going rate as shown by Martial etc. You can't deny it's utter madness. An 18-year-old is hardly a grown adult and as you poignantly point out the case of Walcott shows there is many a slip between cup and lip
    I don't understand why everyone's got a downer on Walcott this season. Isn't he still the same charming, polite young man he ever was? He hasn't started dropping his aitches and swearing, has he?

He is as polite as ever. Why only the other day, with the fate of the Premiership still to be decided, he turned down the chance to tackle Vito Mannone and score a certain goal because no doubt it would be considered rude

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I don't understand why everyone's got a downer on Walcott this season. Isn't he still the same charming, polite young man he ever was? He hasn't started dropping his aitches and swearing, has he?
    Beardy little bottle-job muggy **** imo

The Jorge
    Indeed, gone are the days of Wenger sacheting into France and picking up strikers and createurs hither and tither for a relative song.

Jesus ****ing wept

The amount Bayern paid for that Sanches chap is also ridiculous. It makes the reported Xhaka fee look like a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The amount Bayern paid for that Sanches chap is also ridiculous. It makes the reported Xhaka fee look like a bargain.
    Precisely - I suppose German clubs particularly are being painted into corner by the Premier League spending power so have to go for these youngsters. I assume Bayern will also complete the Coman deal at some point (though I believe the loan deal is for 2 years anyway)