Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: With St Totteringham Day firmly down the ****ter for this year, we should all take a

Quote Originally Posted by Monty92 View Post
    step back and consider how lucky we've been, as fans, for holding the ascendancy over our fiercest rivals for two decades.

I can't think of a single club anywhere in Europe that has achieved the same with no interruption.

Thanks you Arsenal and, in particular, thank you Arsene Wenger. It's been a ****ing ball.
    Bayern Munich and 1860 Munich
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Comparable is a myth. We've been a much bigger club than Spurs for 99% of our history. They had a couple of years in the early sixties and little more than that, we have been consistently a big club from the 30's onwards.
    They've won two UEFA cups. We've won two **** cups that have been discontinued. So arguably they are the more succesful club in European competition.

Only the Undertaker can match our record

Good luck to them..hope they enjoy St Arsebum day....open top bus would be fitting....

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Porto and Boavista, Juventus and Torino, Real Madrid and Rayo Vallecano, Bayern Munich and Munich 1860, Ajax and FC Amsterdam... shall I continue?

Anyway we're still going to do it.
    Boavista finished above Porto this century and Torino were in Serie A in 2007 when Juve were in B. I'm not sure if you mentioned El Derbi madrileno to many people they'd think of Rayo and the Bayern and Ajax points arent worth considering.

So please do continue