Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question 1: How long does the edit function (on this new board) work for?

Question 1: How long does the edit function (on this new board) work for?

Question 2: What's happened to all the posts from the old board; where are they?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

the old posts are there. but they are not searchable.

You have to back page after page.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Question 1: How long does the edit function (on this new board) work for?
    Forever, I think. Not hard to test, of course.

Last edited by Ash; 05-11-2016 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Original post was a crock of shit and I needed to rewrite history.

Some functions have been removed by Mysterious +

Can't delete posts anymore.

And if you want to see how far back I will find an example!

Look at this bold prediction from 2013
    man is a genius

http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...ight=Leicester

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Not sure, but on other vBulletin boards I've used - about 15 minutes. Not hard to test, of course.
    Right. It's more that I edited one just now yet the edited post makes no mention of it.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Right. It's more that I edited one just now yet the edited post makes no mention of it.
    Nic wants to know how long you can edit posts on the old board.

You get a window where you can edit typos. Delete the bit where, in high spirits, you called someone a ****, and so on. In that time it won't say you edited. After the 'cooling down' phase it records the edits.

Edit: The edit in post #3 was logged after nine minutes.
    This post was logged after 2 minutes.

So yer window of correction is about two minutes or less.
    Last edited by Ash; 05-11-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You get a window where you can edit typos. Delete the bit where, in high spirits, you called someone a ****, and so on. In that time it won't say you edited. After the 'cooling down' phase it records the edits.
    Ah, I see. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Nic wants to know how long you can edit posts on the old board.
    Iss conspirass, my friend.