Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The balls on this Ousmanne Dembele lad, bravo

The Jorge

The balls on this Ousmanne Dembele lad, bravo

Ranieri rang to tap him up "I was surprised to hear from him, I told him that I will not go to Leicester. He does not speak very good French.”

Bravo, son. Off to BvB by all accounts

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Ranieri rang to tap him up "I was surprised to hear from him, I told him that I will not go to Leicester. He does not speak very good French.”

Bravo, son. Off to BvB by all accounts
    He's been poorly advised, imo. Leicester is much nicer than Dortmund.

Unless you like hounds; the dog fanciers' European central HQ is located there.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    He's been poorly advised, imo. Leicester is much nicer than Dortmund.

Unless you like hounds; the dog fanciers' European central HQ is located there.
    The airport's quite handy if you can't get a flight into Paderborn, mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The airport's quite handy if you can't get a flight into Paderborn, mind.
    Only for people who want to fly to Benidorm though, isn't it? Travellers deemed not posh enough and/or too smelly for Düsseldorf?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Only for people who want to fly to Benidorm though, isn't it? Travellers deemed not posh enough and/or too smelly for Düsseldorf?
    It's much quicker to get through tha Dusseldorf, which is like a mini Heathrow these days. Takes ages to get through immigration and luggage claim and the car hire area is always heaving. No, Dusseldorf is ****e. Dortmund, bish, bosh, in, out, sorted.

Mind you I haven't been for a couple of eyars now. No squaddies, see?

It's much quicker to get through tha Dusseldorf, which is like a mini Heathrow these days. Takes ages to get through immigration and luggage claim and the car hire area is always heaving. No, Dusseldorf is ****e. Dortmund, bish, bosh, in, out, sorted.

Mind you I haven't been for a couple of eyars now. No squaddies, see?
    The wife tells me it's a hole. Her people are in Köln so she's had flights diverted there once or twice.

Personally, I drive to Dortmund, when necessary.

The wife tells me it's a hole. Her people are in Köln so she's had flights diverted there once or twice.

Personally, I drive to Dortmund, when necessary.
    Women know nothing from airports, it's a known fact.

Women know nothing from airports, it's a known fact.
    Well, they may not know where to get a decent drink there but they certainly always seem to know where the Louis Vuitton store is

Well, they may not know where to get a decent drink there but they certainly always seem to know where the Louis Vuitton store is
    Zigackly. When Mrs C gets taken on holiday, the major expense isn't business class flights or 5 star hotels; no, the serious financial business hapopens at Terminal 5 outbound

Zigackly. When Mrs C gets taken on holiday, the major expense isn't business class flights or 5 star hotels; no, the serious financial business hapopens at Terminal 5 outbound
    I shall be taking the wife here on Friday night. At least the booze will be reasonably priced

http://greenmilljazz.com/