Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Signing this lad will add some extra interest to

Signing this lad will add some extra interest to

Switzerlands games in euro 2016. I remember watching all the Czech games during 2006 to get a look at Rosicky and he scored that screamer Here's hoping our new midfield hardnut knocks someone's **** in.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Switzerlands games in euro 2016. I remember watching all the Czech games during 2006 to get a look at Rosicky and he scored that screamer Here's hoping our new midfield hardnut knocks someone's **** in.
    Yes, at least he's a southpaw, I suppose. We must have more of them than anybody nowadays?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

We are going to have three lefties in midfield.

Is he supposed to be good then? Why would he come to us?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Is he supposed to be good then? Why would he come to us?
    FIFA Scouting tells me he likes a shot, indeed he's rather good at it, can put his foot in (Premier League officials will learn how to spell his name very quickly) and can spray the ball about both long and short. He also likes to shout.

Basically, not what I want at all, especially not for fifty million euromonies
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    FIFA Scouting tells me he likes a shot, indeed he's rather good at it, can put his foot in (Premier League officials will learn how to spell his name very quickly) and can spray the ball about both long and short. He also likes to shout.

He won't sign anyway, r. Wenger will be gone inside 10 days, I can guarantee you that. (ITK)

The Jorge
    We are going to have three lefties in midfield.
    #keeptheredflagflyinghigh

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

I thought the lad was a zulu

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    He won't sign anyway, r. Wenger will be gone inside 10 days, I can guarantee you that. (ITK)
    Wenger will only go if he is sacked as he affirms that he never breaks a contract. Are you suggesting that he will be sacked?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I thought the lad was a zulu
    Nobody is supposed to know that, I think; looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast.