Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Signing this lad will add some extra interest to

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Nobody is supposed to know that, I think; looks bad in the newspapers and upsets civilians at their breakfast.
    Maybe we should sign Andy Impi to make him feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    And now we're back to Shakan again
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Impi was better unique unit when playing the Zulus in Civ 3 than Civ 4. Double-move spearman in both, but spearman only good as a counter to horses in Civ 4, and not really useful on the attack.

What's it like in Civ 5?

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Impi was better unique unit when playing the Zulus in Civ 3 than Civ 4. Double-move spearman in both, but spearman only good as a counter to horses in Civ 4, and not really useful on the attack.

What's it like in Civ 5?
    It's the best early era melee unit by far.

Though I'd rather you didnt point out that most of my knowledge of history comes via a computer game

Though I'd rather you didnt point out that most of my knowledge of history comes via a computer game
    There's nothing wrong with it, imo; all my knowledge of professional wrestling comes courtesy of my boys' WWE2K16 game.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."