Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: €50 million for another midfielder. Wenger must have finally flipped His lid.

Hmmm - he's not all that big and he's not all that black. Why can we not have a massive **** off black man in the middle to destroy all that lies before him?

Perhaps he's quite good in the air, like a Swiss Gilberto? Which would help with the defending stuff. Without having to do something really awful, like spending a fortune on a CB. Nobody wants to waste a fortune on a lumbering CB who can't really play proper football.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Just Trent View Post
    Perhaps he's quite good in the air, like a Swiss Gilberto? Which would help with the defending stuff. Without having to do something really awful, like spending a fortune on a CB. Nobody wants to waste a fortune on a lumbering CB who can't really play proper football.
    Apart from city, of course

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    In this country they seem to grow on council estates. Perhaps we should not be knocking them all down?

I'd quite like a striker, a good one tbh
    There's nothing wrong with it, imo. Gelsenkirchen is essentially a council estate.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Apart from city, of course
    Odd thing, isn't it. Otto and The Mangler looked class before.

Must be something they're smoking up there, I guess.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    Hmmm - he's not all that big and he's not all that black. Why can we not have a massive **** off black man in the middle to destroy all that lies before him?
    Mostly too fat and very slow, I think. And those that aren't are all Paul Pogba

Mangala is comically bad. Most defenders seem to be fairly ropey these days. Just look at how often Giroud was afforded free headers in the box this season. He managed to score a few of them too. Although, not many between Jan and May

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Odd thing, isn't it. Otto and The Mangler looked class before.
    Same way as Squillaci was a decent defender because Arsenal ruined him?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Same way as Squillaci was a decent defender because Arsenal ruined him?
    Oh, he was just *wrong* for us, I think. He's still doing a job for someone or other in France though.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Oh, he was just *wrong* for us, I think. He's still doing a job for someone or other in France though.
    Bastia

Him not you