Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xhaka - Looks as though we have submitted a €43m bid which Gladbach seem happy with

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'm quite a fan of the lad but I do worry about whether his defensive side of the game will be up to the sheer pace of the game over here. That said, he's very assured and calm at bundesliga pace so I'm hoping for a brief adaptation period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Swiss? Swissers aren't footballers, that's ridiculous. Elneny is a Swisser, and look how that's worked out; 6 months after buying him we're looking for a replacement, apparently.

This is all **** la.

Can't we just bring Cesc home and be done with it?
    Cesc is definitely a foreigner - swarthy and clearly not to be trusted

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seem very certain of it here - Gladbach will probably sign Rode from Bayern now Sanches has gone there, leaving them free to sell us Granit. Nothing set in stone though - hope nothing rocks the boat and we can cement his signing soon
    I just hope he doesn't crumble under pressure, like John Stones..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I'm quite a fan of the lad but I do worry about whether his defensive side of the game will be up to the sheer pace of the game over here. That said, he's very assured and calm at bundesliga pace so I'm hoping for a brief adaptation period.
    Don't worry, he'll soon be sulking about the lack of a Winterpause, just the same.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Don't worry, he'll soon be sulking about the lack of a Winterpause, just the same.
    Just wait till he finds out every week is der Englisch Woche

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I just hope he doesn't crumble under pressure, like John Stones..
    that reminds me - whatever happened to that other young talented centre back

Igneous Miquel

The Jorge

Igneous Miquel
    I echo this sediment

Igneous Miquel
    Iggy? A passenger, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Swiss? Swissers aren't footballers, that's ridiculous.
    Albanian descent. They're footballers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Albanian descent. They're footballers.
    Oh you mean he's a refugee