Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xhaka - Looks as though we have submitted a €43m bid which Gladbach seem happy with

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Xhaka - Looks as though we have submitted a €43m bid which Gladbach seem happy with

Is that Twitter talk?
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Is that Twitter talk?
    Nope, Telegraph, ES and various others, story started in the local paper in Gladbach

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Nope, Telegraph, ES and various others, story started in the local paper in Gladbach
    Seem very certain of it here - Gladbach will probably sign Rode from Bayern now Sanches has gone there, leaving them free to sell us Granit. Nothing set in stone though - hope nothing rocks the boat and we can cement his signing soon

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Seem very certain of it here - Gladbach will probably sign Rode from Bayern now Sanches has gone there, leaving them free to sell us Granit. Nothing set in stone though - hope nothing rocks the boat and we can cement his signing soon
    I just hope he doesn't crumble under pressure, like John Stones..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I just hope he doesn't crumble under pressure, like John Stones..
    that reminds me - whatever happened to that other young talented centre back

Igneous Miquel

Groan. I feel for you. Xhaka can.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Another foreigner?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Another foreigner?
    He's Swiss, Sir C - I believe that counts as a neutral

He's Swiss, Sir C - I believe that counts as a neutral
    Swiss? Swissers aren't footballers, that's ridiculous. Elneny is a Swisser, and look how that's worked out; 6 months after buying him we're looking for a replacement, apparently.

This is all **** la.

Can't we just bring Cesc home and be done with it?