Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: White people not welcome

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Point out to me where I say I'm in favour of any, please.
    You take objection to my post attacking all forms of discrimination, in the context of the discussion you know exactly what you're doing - supporting the BBC's discrimination. QED.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    You take objection to my post attacking all forms of discrimination, in the context of the discussion you know exactly what you're doing - supporting the BBC's discrimination. QED.
    This is is a spectacular logical leap. See, what you've done there is that instead of going from a to b you've accidentally gone from a to &.

Romanes eunt domus

This is is a spectacular logical leap. See, what you've done there is that instead of going from a to b you've accidentally gone from a to &.

Romanes eunt domus
    Not interested in shadowboxing. Do you oppose or support the exclusion of white poeple from being able to apply for the post in question?

The Jorge
    Not interested in shadowboxing. Do you oppose or support the exclusion of white poeple from being able to apply for the post in question?
    You need to work on your cognitive skills, mate. I said I didnt here. http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...54#post4110754

Now go cut some holes out of sheets for your playdate with Ffffloyd
    Last edited by The Jorge; 05-11-2016 at 09:51 AM.

You need to work on your cognitive skills, mate. I said I didnt here. http://www.awimb.com/showthread.php?...54#post4110754

You won't answer. Not surprised.

Cut a hole in your head yourself. You need some fresh ideas.

The Jorge
    You won't answer. Not surprised.

Cut a hole in your head yourself. You need some fresh ideas.
    I answered it above, here, here's a quote for you FFS

"It might surprise you but I'm not a believer in positive discrimination, it's still discrimination after all.

Most forms of affirmative action are the very worst form of tokenism. It's mostly popular now as it's a convenient sticking plaster which covers up the fact that most underepresentation is down to the way society is set up against the lower echelons. Obviously, the fact it sets knee-jerk, hard of thinking indigenous types against their own on the basis they have a different skin colour is just an added bonus.

All the same, keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get a treat from the master one of these days. "

"Underepresentation". A long word in need of an objective definition.

You've been talking to my wife again.

Makes a change from your mum, I suppose

:****rolleyessmiley:

I love the way that when anyone suggests there's any sort of conspiracy they are decried as a lunatic conspiracy theorist, yet when these conspiracies come to light the attacks shift to them being "habitual moaners with a victim complex". People conspire all the time to keep their money theirs, you know this to be the case.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Ah I see the village idiot retard has returned..wd F..ill let you have my place at the awimb table i think..cant be any worse