Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: White people not welcome

Ha! You wish.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

If there are to be quotas (which I abhor) then those quotas should reflect the size of each ethnic grouping and should be applied across the board thereby causing great distress to black sportspeople.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    If there are to be quotas (which I abhor) then those quotas should reflect the size of each ethnic grouping and should be applied across the board thereby causing great distress to black sportspeople.
    Are you sure you arent confusing this place for the Daily Mail comments section again, Mo?

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Are you sure you arent confusing this place for the Daily Mail comments section again, Mo?
    That Daily Mail jibe is grating when glibbed out by a Guardianista BLT but completely unworthy of you.

Go and sit in a corner for 5 minutes and consider the lack of imagination you have displayed there. Frankly, I is disappoint.

When you have a point worthy of replying to, rather than your usual tactics of deviation when you don't have an argument to defend your latest indefensible oh-so-virtuous pile of ****, I'll reply. I oppose all forms of discrimination, you support some. I think our positions are pretty clear.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That Daily Mail jibe is grating when glibbed out by a Guardianista BLT but completely unworthy of you.

Go and sit in a corner for 5 minutes and consider the lack of imagination you have displayed there. Frankly, I is disappoint.
    Nonsense, it has all of the requisite parts; the nimbyism, the profound racist undertones and most importantly the stated desire for things to get actively worse so they can moan harder and harder.

Anyway, I thought i was a glib "Guardianista BLT"

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Nonsense, it has all of the requisite parts; the nimbyism, the profound racist undertones and most importantly the stated desire for things to get actively worse so they can moan harder and harder.

Anyway, I thought i was a glib "Guardianista BLT"
    No, no, you're far more entertainingly bat**** than the average BLTer. (That's meant as a compliment, of course.)

The Jorge
    When you have a point worthy of replying to, rather than your usual tactics of deviation when you don't have an argument to defend your latest indefensible oh-so-virtuous pile of ****, I'll reply. I oppose all forms of discrimination, you support some. I think our positions are pretty clear.
    Point out to me where I say I'm in favour of any, please.

I have a feeling the only racist on this thread is staring at you every time you pass a mirror.

The Jorge
    I have a feeling the only racist on this thread is staring at you every time you pass a mirror.
    I think Nicos trademarked the "I know I am but what are you " move, Mo