Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White people not welcome

White people not welcome

Outright anti-white racism. If the advert said non blacks there would be outrage. But whites dont matter anymore in this Country and whats more its acceptable. An absolute disgrace. Im sure a certain Awimber will defend this racism.

See the racist bit at the bottom, Are we going to allow these lefty ****s to get away with this?

http://creativeaccess.org.uk/opportu...urrent-affairs

I have a cunning plan

black-and-white-2.jpg

cunningplan

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Haha

I suppose you have a point. Black and Asian people are hugely overrepresented in the corridors of the BBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Floyd View Post
    Outright anti-white racism. If the advert said non blacks there would be outrage. But whites dont matter anymore in this Country and whats more its acceptable. An absolute disgrace. Im sure a certain Awimber will defend this racism.

See the racist bit at the bottom, Are we going to allow these lefty ****s to get away with this?

At face value, so to speak, you're right.

But, if you are white, this sort of nonsense actually keeps darkies out of your hair, professionally. You know, keep them away from *your* jobs and opportunities by shuffling them off to some specially-plead, special interest backwater like that one. Set-ups like that are actually doing what people want done, even though people may not know it, or are allowed to say it.

Everyone knows it's safer to give somebody a handout than it is to give them a crack at taking your job.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    At face value, so to speak, you're right.

But, if you are white, this sort of nonsense actually keeps darkies out of your hair, professionally. You know, keep them away from *your* jobs and opportunities by shuffling them off to some specially-plead, special interest backwater like that one. Set-ups like that are actually doing what people want done, even though people may not know it, or are allowed to say it.

Everyone knows it's safer to give somebody a handout than it is to give them a crack at taking your job.

I dont want 'darkies' out of my hair. I want blacks and whites to be equal thanks. These lefties are actually degrading these people by these actions. Like the way teachers make the dribbly retard at school the team captain. Its patronising and insulting. I have black and asian colleagues who are far better at the job than most and thats right. If I was black or asian I would be insulted at this advert.

If I was black or asian I would be insulted at this advert.
    But *not* if you're white?

There you are then, that's the idea; people want *other* people to be equal. Divide and conquer and a' that. Old stuff.

Point is, if you are getting paid, why would you care either way.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The BBC is a monopoly which works through a form of legal extortion. It then uses these funds to pursue its own agenda which invariably takes the form of discriminating against majorities who have committed the cardinal sin of being born into a majority.

They are moving to a position where half the characters in new dramas need to be female, hlf need to be from their favoured minorities, a significant proportion now need to be not just gay but transgender. In the name of equality they are giving us a version of population engineering which reflects hether the make-up nor the aspirations of the community and out of which you can only opt out with difficulty. I have. Not with my money mateys.

And if in the process all sorts of people are discriminated against, the mostly white and male clique which runs the organisation see it as a regretful necessity.

The Jorge

It might surprise you but I'm not a believer in positive discrimination, it's still discrimination after all.

Most forms of affirmative action are the very worst form of tokenism. It's mostly popular now as it's a convenient sticking plaster which covers up the fact that most underepresentation is down to the way society is set up against the lower echelons. Obviously, the fact it sets knee-jerk, hard of thinking indigenous types against their own on the basis they have a different skin colour is just an added bonus.

All the same, keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get a treat from the master one of these days.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    The BBC is a monopoly which works through a form of legal extortion. It then uses these funds to pursue its own agenda which invariably takes the form of discriminating against majorities who have committed the cardinal sin of being born into a majority.

They are moving to a position where half the characters in new dramas need to be female, hlf need to be from their favoured minorities, a significant proportion now need to be not just gay but transgender. In the name of equality they are giving us a version of population engineering which reflects hether the make-up nor the aspirations of the community and out of which you can only opt out with difficulty. I have. Not with my money mateys.

And if in the process all sorts of people are discriminated against, the mostly white and male clique which runs the organisation see it as a regretful necessity.
    Yes, apart from the fact it's very much not a monopoly, in any sense. It's not even the only state funded broadcaster.

Lord knows I have my problems with it, not least the fact it's had seemingly its entire news output subsumed by tory party head office, but some perspective would be nice.