Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought Game of Thrones had a few **** moments last night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    That's a leftfield one, I have to say. Though I've noticed they'd reigned in Gilly's overbite and she's looking a bit fit nowadays too.
    Yep - Gilly is still desperately annoying though. I liked Sam at Castle Black when he was the polar opposite to everyone - I fear he may be a bit dull now

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    She has a history of robust protection of those in her care. Presumably Rickon won't last five minutes with Aaron.
    I had assumed that Ramsay, which psychotic, isn't stupid enough to kill a Stark, when Rickon's presence gives his rule more legitimacy in the North (Warden of the North/Regent of the Stark king). Maybe paying too much attention to history and less to GRR's absolute determination to kill everything and everyone

Why is it whenever they behead a direwolf it looks nothing like a direwolf?

The current season has taken on a decidely prudish flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But with Evil Aaron - people tend not to last long with him

Though as a wildling maybe she is the one who gets to kill him *****NOT A SPOILER JUST A GUESS ALERT******
    My theory here is that Theon is going back home - to Winterfell, with the sole mission of taking out Ramsey.

Yeah Tyrion doing dick jokes ffs. You've got to see Preston Jacobs' review of the episodes on YouTube. He had some of the dialog from the show and followed it up with Tyrion puking and another with The Hound yelling "KILL ME! KILL ME!" lol

The good news here is that clearly the show is not spoiling anything from the books because no way is GRRM so sloppy and predictable.