Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought Game of Thrones had a few **** moments last night.

Thought Game of Thrones had a few **** moments last night.

The scene with Sam and Gilly and the bit with Tyrion trying to make the other two laugh wasted about 10 minutes of screen time. Also, when will that white haired **** stop announcing herself with here 1342423 titles? She's really starting to get on my tits.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    The scene with Sam and Gilly and the bit with Tyrion trying to make the other two laugh wasted about 10 minutes of screen time. Also, when will that white haired **** stop announcing herself with here 1342423 titles? She's really starting to get on my tits.
    There wasn't a single tit last night. Not one. I mean, it's not like there's a shortage of tits in the world, I'm not reliant on GoT for a flash of tit, but the good old days of tits and bottoms did create a certain louche atmosphere that is now sadly lacking.

The Jorge
    Surely you have to give all that a bye on the basis of Pycell's fart though

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Surely you have to give all that a bye on the basis of Pycell's fart though
    Really j - such puerile humour?

Did make me laugh as well. Quite liked the new Umber even if the big reveal was ruined for me by a tweet from Time Magazine - the utter *******s. Although reading people moan about a character being deaded is quite amusing. FFS how many years have they been watching the show

The Tyrion scene was ****ing awful. If this is all the writers can come up with without GRRRRs dialogue then I take back everything I've said about him being a fat lazy **** who can't finish his story. The "you've got no cock" gags at Varys in the previous episodes were embarrassing as well. Not good.

Bit worried about the pace, too. 5 mins for each character's story to crawl along a tiny little bit, if at all, and very little actually happening. I liked Sner ****ing The Watch out of the window, though. The leader of The Free Folk v Ramsey Bolton!

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The Tyrion scene was ****ing awful. If this is all the writers can come up with without GRRRRs dialogue then I take back everything I've said about him being a fat lazy **** who can't finish his story. The "you've got no cock" gags at Varys in the previous episodes were embarrassing as well. Not good.

Bit worried about the pace, too. 5 mins for each character's story to crawl along a tiny little bit, if at all, and very little actually happening. I liked Sner ****ing The Watch out of the window, though. The leader of The Free Folk v Ramsey Bolton!
    Yeah. A bit weird that they've come out and said they don't think they've got twenty episodes worth of material left and yet the story seems to be moving really slowly.

In better news, though. Osha's back!

But with Evil Aaron - people tend not to last long with him

Though as a wildling maybe she is the one who gets to kill him *****NOT A SPOILER JUST A GUESS ALERT******

The Jorge
    That's a leftfield one, I have to say. Though I've noticed they'd reigned in Gilly's overbite and she's looking a bit fit nowadays too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    But with Evil Aaron - people tend not to last long with him

Though as a wildling maybe she is the one who gets to kill him *****NOT A SPOILER JUST A GUESS ALERT******
    She has a history of robust protection of those in her care. Presumably Rickon won't last five minutes with Aaron.