Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If Arsene packed it in tomorrow....

I have absolutely no ****ing idea. And nor do the Board, more to the point.

Shouting George of The Weenie, imo

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    ...obviously this is a dream scenario for some and a nightmare for others but just say it happened, what would/should be the board's next move. Who would you go for?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Peter Richardson is the most underrated Richardson since Kevin Richardson

...obviously this is a dream scenario for some and a nightmare for others but just say it happened, what would/should be the board's next move. Who would you go for?

Me, personally, I'd be all about Slaven Bilic. I think he has what it takes to run a proper sized club. Failing that, Thomas Tuchel. Not Bielsa, not Mourinho but maybe Benitez if he's freed up by the Geordie's pure abjectness.
    The spurs incumbent

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    The spurs incumbent
    Yeah, though if I were Man Utd I'd be after him rather than the truculent Porugeezer

Yeah, though if I were Man Utd I'd be after him rather than the truculent Porugeezer
    That has been my thoughts on the matter. Also I'm convinced Kane will go to United with Vardy to spurs been saying this October.....and I still think it'll happen

Agreed. A genius, imo.

"Peter Richardson is the most underrated Richardson since Kevin."
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    "Peter Richardson is the most underrated Richardson since Kevin."
    He was the original Mike in The Young Ones, then C4 offered him Comic Strip Presents

He was the original Mike in The Young Ones, then C4 offered him Comic Strip Presents
    Didn't stop the others in Young Ones doing Comic Strip, though he was more involved. Yes, Peter Richardson is a great talent. See also Ian Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Didn't stop the others in Young Ones doing Comic Strip, though he was more involved. Yes, Peter Richardson is a great talent. See also Ian Richardson.
    The Voice of Death RIP