Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One positive is how Arsene has quietly killed off a selection of our litter

One positive is how Arsene has quietly killed off a selection of our litter

Unfortunately his weakness is not doing these things sooner hence hampering our challenges season after season. He really must crack down sooner else he can forget leading us on a title charge in his dying years.

Anyway Ive not seen a single mention on the disappearance of the following diabolically **** players >

Kieren Gibbs
    Mikel Arteta
    Mattieu Flamini
    Calum Chambers
    Mattieu Debuchy

All should be flogged off in Summer without a smudgeoun of thanks. Add the following dross to these and we may recoup signing on fees for new superstars.

Get rid list

Sczceney
    Giroud
    Walcott
    Oxlade Chamberlain
    Gnabry

Thats 9 players out which frees up plenty of compensation and allows for 9 world class superstars. Next season could be very exciting indeed.

Chambers and Gnabry deserve to be given a chance imo.

Gibbs decent second string if he chooses to stay on that basis. Chesney only acceptable as no. 2 if Ospina leaves and not replaced.

The rest can go - there's 10 on yer list btw.

Should be able to get not 9 but I'd say 3/4 improvements on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    Gibbs decent second string if he chooses to stay on that basis. Chesney only acceptable as no. 2 if Ospina leaves and not replaced.

The rest can go - there's 10 on yer list btw.

Should be able to get not 9 but I'd say 3/4 improvements on them.
    Never been a fan of Gibbs and Chesney is too much of a clown which is a shame as he is otherwise a decent keeper. Chambers will not make the grade. The only one Id try with is Gnabry.

Don't think Gibbs will stay anyway.

I'd be happy to give Matt Macey a chance as no. 2 except I've varely seen him play.

Trouble with Chambers is that he's (mostly) been played out of position. I'd like to him in central defence for a few games before condemning him.

cant see how he would sell chambers , that would admit making an error and when has he ever done that

he ll go on loan eventually in a couple of years before leaving on a free like all the other dross

I'd be inclined to keep Chambers, Gibbs and Gnabry.

Walcott will stay because no-one else will stump up for his 100k+ wages

Quote Originally Posted by NZgunner View Post
    I'd be inclined to keep Chambers, Gibbs and Gnabry.

Walcott will stay because no-one else will stump up for his 100k+ wages
    They will. And if not near enough so that when you add the signing-on fee he won't lose out. His alternative is probably a quiet decline and the end of his England ambitions.

Walcott is a very good con artist. I think we should keep him so he can sell fake real estate to old ladies over the phone.