[QUOTE=Yesterday Once More;4109531]
Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
We'll hopefully only be kicking Him upstairs, rather than running Him out of London, imo. He'd still be on hand to name His successor.

And even if he weren't, any board of directors can watch Match of the Day or visit ladbrokes.com to see whom they should appoint next. It's football, not rocket science.[/QUO

Name his successor? Why on earth should it be anything to do with him who takes over. Fergie was accorded that privilege, and to be fair he was leaving them as champions, but it did them no favours to be saddled with his Glaswegian pal Moyes. I don't want one of Wenger's yes-men foisted on us, that would defeat the point of getting rid of him.
I understand, I just don't agree. It seems we'll go down the DoF route and Wenger would be the perfect man for it, for us. Manchester United are still Manchester United, even if they go a season or two without a title. We too, will be fine.

I'm speaking, of course, as somebody who doesn't go though, don't forget. If those that do go simply cannot bear to watch anymore Wengerball, they too have my sympathy and I understand that view too.