Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wenger In vs Wenger Out fans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wenger In vs Wenger Out fans

http://youtu.be/CV2uAMGN9JU

meet the leaders of both factions

By the way...what a beat down on Saturday...the Wenger Out didn't expect that level of support for Arsene!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

By the way...what a beat down on Saturday...the Wenger Out didn't expect that level of support for Arsene!
    It was rather heart warming that the Wenger Outers were humiliated like that. Wd Arsenal fans imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

I think most sensible supporters accept ' the bloke's not for turning '. They'll be prizing his fingers from the door architraves with his feet in their hands come the end of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think most sensible supporters accept ' the bloke's not for turning '. They'll be prizing his fingers from the door architraves with his feet in their hands come the end of his contract.
    I don't think so. He'll go when He's good and ready and He'll know exactly when that is.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't think so. He'll go when He's good and ready and He'll know exactly when that is.
    He still thinks he's a good enough manager to win the league, from what we've seen the last 10+ years he's obviously not. Do we stick with him because we pity the man and don't want to hurt his feelings, or send him on his way and get someone new in to hopefully change things for the better?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergkamp Was Best View Post
    He still thinks he's a good enough manager to win the league, from what we've seen the last 10+ years he's obviously not. Do we stick with him because we pity the man and don't want to hurt his feelings, or send him on his way and get someone new in to hopefully change things for the better?
    I'm inclined to agree with you, but there's really no sense getting worked up about it at this late stage. He'll be off soon enough anyway.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but there's really no sense getting worked up about it at this late stage. He'll be off soon enough anyway.
    He won't be sacked that's for sure, so it's a case of what does he have to do to get the "Wenger Out" camp back in favour?
    For me personally he would have to win the Premier League or Champions League to show he's still got what it takes to be a winner at the top level.
    Last edited by Bergkamp Was Best; 05-03-2016 at 12:35 PM.

Maybe he might go at the end of next season. Personally, I think the problem is the board. They will offer him a new contract and hope he stays. I could be wrong but I don't think they have any other options in place right now
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Maybe he might go at the end of next season. Personally, I think the problem is the board. They will offer him a new contract and hope he stays. I could be wrong but I don't think they have any other options in place right now
    Oh, I'd be surprised if the board had a succession plan. You just wait and see who's available and viable when the time comes, imo.

Why is the board a problem?

I don't think they have a direction for the club at all. I think it is a case of leave it to Arsene and see what happens. Not a problem if you know Arsene will stay and not a problem if the club are achieving their aims but what happens when he rejects that new contract? I think there will be collective panic on the board and they will make a mistake with their next hire.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman