Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wenger In vs Wenger Out fans

Wenger In vs Wenger Out fans

http://youtu.be/CV2uAMGN9JU

meet the leaders of both factions

By the way...what a beat down on Saturday...the Wenger Out didn't expect that level of support for Arsene!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony C View Post

By the way...what a beat down on Saturday...the Wenger Out didn't expect that level of support for Arsene!
    It was rather heart warming that the Wenger Outers were humiliated like that. Wd Arsenal fans imho.

I think most sensible supporters accept ' the bloke's not for turning '. They'll be prizing his fingers from the door architraves with his feet in their hands come the end of his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think most sensible supporters accept ' the bloke's not for turning '. They'll be prizing his fingers from the door architraves with his feet in their hands come the end of his contract.
    I don't think so. He'll go when He's good and ready and He'll know exactly when that is.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Unless the bank has other ideas, of course, obviously
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Alfonso Ribero placed into protective custody by the Wenger Ins imo

The supporters, regardless of where they sit on this issue, have the same problem

The Wenger outs want them out because change is better than no change

The Wenger ins want him to stay because no change is better than change

Go figure...
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Problem is....if you watch the video it seems the leaders of both sides have their own person battles with each other and just using the Wenger topic as fuel to go to war....

Alfonso Ribero placed into protective custody by the Wenger Ins imo
    looooooooooooooooool.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I don't think so. He'll go when He's good and ready and He'll know exactly when that is.
    He still thinks he's a good enough manager to win the league, from what we've seen the last 10+ years he's obviously not. Do we stick with him because we pity the man and don't want to hurt his feelings, or send him on his way and get someone new in to hopefully change things for the better?