Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well done leicester and another year of us ahead of spurs

Well done leicester and another year of us ahead of spurs

Leicester deserve champions and in end other teams gave them the league but fair play to them buts its a one off and most of their players will leave now. Big four will return to dominating next season

Spurs a team full of mentally weak bottlers and we all love it. we certain to finish ahead of them as i predicted all along

They will never in my lifetime finish ahead of us . weak club, with weak players and deluded fans. Bye bye spurs you are gone.

2nd our best finish since 2005 is not perfect but hopefully go step further and lift the league next seaosn

chelsea were good old thugs and spurs joined in and those two clubs deserve each other. i never seen chelsea players try so hard in my life. they really are a ****ing disgrace of players. if they showed same fight whole season they would not be midtable

Well done arsene. another year ahead of the scum.

What were the scores in our wins against Citeh and Viilla? And their defeats against Saints and Barcodes? It's still only May 2nd in my timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What were the scores in our wins against Citeh and Viilla? And their defeats against Saints and Barcodes? It's still only May 2nd in my timeline.
    Lamela and Dembele will join Alli on the suspension list, this job is ON Ash!

The Jorge
    Yeah, and who wants to support a team of mentally weak bottlers, eh modd?

Now we just have to hope they collapse with all their missing players.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossGun View Post
    Lamela and Dembele will join Alli on the suspension list, this job is ON Ash!
    It can't possibly happen. Arguably our worst season for 20 years and their best for 55.

second sorted mate. they ****ed and suspensions full.

we done it again, well done lads.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Yeah, and who wants to support a team of mentally weak bottlers, eh modd?

Now we just have to hope they collapse with all their missing players.
    yeah we such bottlers that two fa cup count for nothing spurs last fa cup was in the stone ages

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by modd View Post
    second sorted mate. they ****ed and suspensions full.

we done it again, well done lads.
    #mkb

&^*&^

their draw with saints and newcastle and we beat them with 73 points. its over second is ours mate

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    #mkb

&^*&^
    city are ****ed after real tiredness next sunday and spyrs won,t win either of last two games.

its over mate we done it.